Frost-Blood Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Frost-Blood Forum :)

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello People.
One serius question that I want to know EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:48 am by LordEragon

» Plz Read An Mess Back
One serius question that I want to know EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:48 am by CrissAngel

» SEVER? up?
One serius question that I want to know EmptySun May 31, 2009 8:55 pm by Vanessa

» New server until this is up
One serius question that I want to know EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:07 am by CrissAngel

» My introduction
One serius question that I want to know EmptyMon May 18, 2009 6:05 am by sk10008

» Love Pirates!
One serius question that I want to know EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:36 am by esse

» is the server down ?
One serius question that I want to know EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:55 pm by CrissAngel

» OMG THIS WILL WORK
One serius question that I want to know EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:41 am by CrissAngel

» I KNOW A GUY
One serius question that I want to know EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:20 am by Vanessa

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

One serius question that I want to know

Go down 
+3
HotSpot
LordEragon
blackmorph
7 posters
AuthorMessage
blackmorph
Noob
Noob
blackmorph

One serius question that I want to know Empty
PostSubject: One serius question that I want to know   One serius question that I want to know EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:07 pm

Can the staff read tickets? or is the staff only little inactiv?
Back to top Go down
LordEragon
Admin
Admin
LordEragon

PostSubject: Re: One serius question that I want to know   One serius question that I want to know EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:12 pm

I think maybe you catched em on a rong time mate normally theres allways atleast 1 online to help you out sorry for your delay
Back to top Go down
http://www.frost-blood.com
HotSpot
GameMaster
GameMaster
HotSpot

PostSubject: Re: One serius question that I want to know   One serius question that I want to know EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:35 pm

Yes buddy ... someone is always online ... usually its me cata or darklord online ... just try asking in world chat first because since there arnt many players online we usually dont go to the tickets. i am away for a few days because my board exams are nearing and i havnt prepared even a little bit ^^

i will come back VERY soon to help out

thank you
Back to top Go down
CrissAngel
Master
Master
CrissAngel

PostSubject: me   One serius question that I want to know EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:06 pm

Im always on bud
Back to top Go down
HotSpot
GameMaster
GameMaster
HotSpot

PostSubject: Re: One serius question that I want to know   One serius question that I want to know EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:25 am

Ok i have just found out that the In-Game ticket system does NOT work....
Sorry to all Frost~Blood players for this we havnt realized this earlier and havnt been able to read your tickets....

However there is another way to tackle this ... The website has a ticket system too so if you make an ingame ticket we will be able to read it from the website

ALL GM'S PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ THE TICKETS FROM THE WEBSITE WHILE UR ONLINE....

I suggest you dont bother making a ticket becase it takes a long time to service them from the site... so please look for a GM in the general chats /1 /2 /3 etc .... and maybe you will get a faster response

Thank You
Back to top Go down
esse
Godlike
Godlike

PostSubject: Re: One serius question that I want to know   One serius question that I want to know EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:17 am

so gms are allways online?... well as i se it.. no.. cuz im almost allways online and when im online.. theres like never a staff member on Surprised.. sry if i made u mad now.. but just want every1 to know.. or maybe its just me.. thats online at bad times.. lol
Back to top Go down
HotSpot
GameMaster
GameMaster
HotSpot

PostSubject: Re: One serius question that I want to know   One serius question that I want to know EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:24 am

dude... lol .. we have met online so many times..... >>HotBlood<< ~.~
its true the timings might be different when GM's are mostly online... but i always try to come in time to time just to have a little check if everything is running ok ...
Back to top Go down
Vanessa
Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: One serius question that I want to know   One serius question that I want to know EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:08 pm

Iv seen some GMs but lately there AFK.... xD

*pokes LordEragon*
Back to top Go down
CrissAngel
Master
Master
CrissAngel

PostSubject: Re: One serius question that I want to know   One serius question that I want to know EmptyTue May 05, 2009 5:50 pm

no gms afk lol well lord is he works on stuff ~_~
Back to top Go down
danishchick
Master
Master
danishchick

PostSubject: Re: One serius question that I want to know   One serius question that I want to know EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:13 pm

yeah lord tend to suddenly go afk Very Happy.. but so do i if theres a great movie in the tv rofl ^^..
Back to top Go down
CrissAngel
Master
Master
CrissAngel

PostSubject: Re: One serius question that I want to know   One serius question that I want to know EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:21 pm

Smile yup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One serius question that I want to know   One serius question that I want to know Empty

Back to top Go down

One serius question that I want to know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frost-Blood Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: